Wednesday, January 28, 2009

iCook


Does Apple have this yet? A way to organize, rate, and share your recipes?! In any event, I made this for dinner last night, Beef and Sweet Potato Pan Roast. Except that as usual I overcooked my beef, cut my sweet potatoes into cubes, and sliced my tomatoes in half. Because I am weird like that. It was actually really good except for said overcooked beef. However I wasn't able to let Faith try the sweet potatoes as I didn't finish cooking it until after she was in bed and daughter A refused to try it based on the sweet potatoes alone. I cook for myself. I would have taken a picture but mine looked nothing like this pretty pic here so I decided no...
If you are interested, here is a link to the recipe

4 comments:

Mel said...

Did you acutally use Beef Shoulder Petite Tenders? Looks good....

Jana said...

Actually, I had to use tenderloin. I did not find anything boneless that said shoulders on it so....I was actually going to post that and how I should have asked meat guy for help...

Mel said...

I will never ask another meat guy for anything. Remember my meat Nazi story that time I was inquiring about shrimp? Ruuude.

Jana said...

Meat nazi?! what? who?! In Austin??!!