Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bothered

Yay! I won some blog candy from an awesome site I had recently found, The Bothered Owl, and I was so excited to get whatever goodies were coming from overseas!! How exciting is that! And how awesome of The Owl to pay extra shipping to send my items to the states. I had forgotten it was coming and when I first saw the envelope I thought it was something from Unique, the rare chromosome disorder group I belong to and sends me the only mail I get from abroad and then I remembered! Let the excitement begin! In an effort to better document my life for posterity, I did not rip the envelope open in a frenzy but instead calmly got the camera. And ignored my children.
I got the cutest button earrings and handmade flower brooch.
Let me just say that they were so thoughtful too because the gift envelope was made with pretty paper and there was even a sticker on the envelope flap. Thanks gals!! So thoughtful.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Handwritten notes are awesome. (As I type this...) And, of course, brooches rock!

The Bothered Owl said...

Hiya Jana!
Sorry it's taken me ages to comment - Christmas markets and so forth kind of got in the way!

I'm so glad you liked your package :->

Sarah