Friday, November 14, 2008

Bugs slugs and tiny green thugs


Okay, I am not sure what episode of creature feature I am on but my house has become some sort of swamp/camp/woods creature refuge!! Two nights ago, Daughter A trapped a wasp under a cup. A wasp. At 8 PM at NIGHT!! Then about an hour later I went to pick up what I thought was a wayward leaf near the front hallway. But as I headed towards said "leaf" it was a baby frog!!! AAAHHH! While I am not frightened of frogs, especially babies, or perhaps it was a teen, it did startle me and I screeched a little which prompted Daughter A to come and investigate. I asked her to put it outside and after some hopping and screeching of her own she actually chased it out the front door. Those suckers can jump!! Okay, all good, I figured maybe she left the front door open too long earlier in the day or something. Then, last night, I was letting Mr. B out and he stopped to investigate something right next to the floorboard by the door and it was a SLUG!!!!!! EWWWWWW!! What is going on in my house!!!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Is it getting cold there are something? Thanks for rubbing in how un-afraid you are of frogs. :-)

BTW - I'm trying to match up all your ex's comments to the appropriate ex. Kinda stumped on a few....