Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Full Circle *sigh*

It is happening to me..... I am turning into my mother!! And a bit of my father. Every other day I find myself saying something to Alexia and in my mind thinking to myself, "I sound just like my mom!!". The latest example of this involves razors. Razors are so important to a teenage girl but so scary and dangerous to have around toddlers! So I find myself saying constantly, put up the razor, don't leave it lying around, put it up, and she almost never does it unless I follow her around! I would threaten to throw them away but then I know she would "borrow" mine. Just like she does my makeup, and sweatshirts, and jewelry and....
I also ask her if she is going to be paying the electric bill due to all the lights on/fridge open/TV & stereo on. Or start buying the groceries for all she wastes!
I'm sorry mom and dad!!

No comments: