Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...and many more

So, Alexia totally has my put foot in mouth/bizarre sense of humor where these inappropriate one-liners will often just slip out of their own accord. Basically our brains have no yield signs. So, the other night we were celebrating my dads birthday, and at the end of every birthday song my mom has always sang the phrase "and many more". But after this birthday song to my dad Alexia belts out "and NOT many more". What??!!! The entire table fell silent and just stared at her and then we all started laughing because she turned so red. Her brain had finally caught up with what she had said. Maybe not the best thing to say to someone nearing 70. Poor kid, I have burdened her with my (and my moms side of the family) humor disorder. Although where she gets that sarcasm from is a mystery...

No comments: