Monday, April 13, 2009

iMove 1

So, due to financial and emotional reasons, my baby daddy and I decided to move in together in the best interests of Faith and Alexia and my (in)sanity. During this time I tried to ignore such statements as "what have you been doing for the past month?" when I mentioned I still needed to pack and maybe he could watch Faith. I took the higher road and said "nothing" instead of listing off all the things I had been doing. Most notably taking care of our daughter and my other daughter and my house while not getting home until almost 7 every night. Because really I am just SO lazy. I was really just sitting on the couch every night watching Oprah and eating take-out. Then when I was still moving Monday and Tuesday night until late, I mentioned I ran out of boxes and he said "why don't you just put some of your (crap) stuff away and use those empty boxes. I did ask him where exactly I should unpack to as I had no dresser (in his garage), no closet (I had no shelves or bar), no bookcase (also still in his garage), no bathroom counter or storage (awaiting him to finish and install new concrete countertop). THIS is what I have to live with people!! I know it will be so exciting and fun to live together. urgh.

No comments: