Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ahava


This is my newest body wash. Breaking away from Oil of Olay and Dove I thought I would give it a try. Okay, really I just wanted the free bag that came with it at ULTA! Purchased months ago I finally busted it out and I actually LOVE IT!! Here is the description:

VELVET CREAM WASH

Hibiscus & Fig

For Very Dry skin

500 ml e 17 fl.oz

Your skin is for life - protect it well. Ahava Mineral Botanic is a body wash free of SLS (harsh detergent), prepared with healthy Dead Sea minerals, Macadamia oil and organic plant extracts. That is why its foam is different and more velvety than regular soaps. Work with a sponge for richer lather and let the delicious blend of Hibiscus & Fig protect your skin with their antibacterial, nourishing and softening properties. Love your skin.

SLS/SLES free. Paraben-free. Approved for sensitive skin. Allergy tested

Although I think the ingredients have too many chemical sounding things:

Aqua (Water), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropylbetain, Glycerin, Peg 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamide MEA, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Water), Styrene\Acrylamide Copolymer, PEG-16 Macademia Glycerides, Ficus Carcia (Fig) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdriffa Flower Extract, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinat, Polyquaternium 7, Parfum (Fragrance), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, DMDM Hydantion, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Xantan Gum, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene.

I still really like it!! You know you want to touch me now.

1 comment:

Mel said...

this matches your new design nicely!