Friday, July 24, 2009

Pick yer nose

Yesterday when I picked up Faith from school she showed me a new trick she had learned and stuck her finger DIRECTLY INSIDE OF HER NOSE!! Of course I was like "Ack!! Stop it!" and pulled her hand down and the nurses were cracking up so Faith thought it was hilarious so she kept doing it. She did it like 5 TIMES until we got to the car. She was hysterically laughing. I am worried that she found it so funny she will continue to do STICK HER FINGER UP HER NOSE. Luckily, she forgot once in the car and didn't do it again last night. When I picked up Alexia I threatened her with bodily harm if she showed Faith how to do it again, because she would totally do that!
On the plus side, this shows a dexterity and finger manipulation we (parents and therapists) worried she might never possess. Go Faith!

1 comment:

Mel said...

That's so cute. You need to take a picture next time :-)